San Luis Valley Behavioral Health Group (SLVBHG) has been providing behavioral health services in the San Luis Valley for over 40 years. We are committed to help create and support a health model that embraces prevention, treatment and recovery. We work with people of all ages, individuals or families. Each clinic has professionally trained staff experienced in working with various concerns, including a psychologist, a psychiatrist, nurse practitioners, mental health and addiction counselors, and case managers.
We offer a variety of services for people of all ages, from early childhood to seniors. Counseling may be appropriate if you or your family member are experiencing thoughts, emotions, or behaviors that are troublesome or affecting your relationships either at work, home, or school. Counseling helps many people who are experiencing worry, stress, loss of sleep, or unusual weight loss or gain. Counseling can be very helpful when alcohol and other drugs are interfering with the quality of a persons life.
Services to enrolled clients may include any of the following:
In addition, each clinic has professionally trained staff experienced in working with various concerns, such as:
- Depression and bipolar disorder
- Anxiety disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (with or without Hyperactivity)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychotic spectrum illnesses, such as schizophrenia
- Childhood disorders, such as developmental delays
- Relationship problems/conflicts
- Dual-diagnosed (both mental health and substance use)
Alternative services include: