Getting Started Is Easy & Getting you the aid you need is priority number one.
To make an appointment call (719) 589.3671 or visit us during our “Walk-In” hours. Walk-in times are only available at the Alamosa and Antonito locations. If you wish to be seen in another office you will need to schedule that appointment.
- Alamosa Clinic 8745 County RD 9 S., Alamosa
- Mental Health: Monday – Friday: 8am to 4pm
- Addiction Recovery: Tuesday – Thursday: 8am to 11am
We take walk-ins on a first come, first serve basis. We do our best to keep the clients informed on how long they can expect to wait before they are seen. We can usually get someone taken care of rather quickly if other clinicians have had cancellations. Our goal is to make sure every client that walks in is seen that day, but if you don’t want to wait then we will schedule you for the soonest appointment that fits your personal schedule.
What To expect on your first visit:
- Paperwork – Like most medical offices there is some paperwork required.
- Intake Packet – this is given to you at the front desk. Click here to start filling out your intake packet.
- Proof of Income – This is needed for state reporting purposes. (see below for a list of acceptable proof of income forms)
- Insurance Card – To check out a list of insurance companies we have worked with in the past, click here. If you do not have insurance you will be placed on a sliding fee according to your household income. To see our sliding fee click here.
- Intake Screening – During your first visit you will meet with a clinician to complete an “intake screening”. The screening process takes 30 – 45 mins. The purpose of the screening to helps us understand what help you are looking for. We use this information determine which of our services will be most helpful and to assign you to a Clinician that will best fit your needs.
- Schedule Appointment – Once the brief screening is completed, we will then schedule you with the clinician who will best fit your needs for an assessment, a treatment planning session, and their first therapy appointment.
Acceptable Proof of Income Forms:
- Bank Statements
- Income tax return for the prior year
- Letter of verification from employer with letterhead and signature
- Unemployment award letter
- Valley Wide financial statement work up for CHC card or current CHC Card
- Medicaid presumed eligibility letter
- Award letter for Social Security
- Award letter for TANAF
- Award letter for AND
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us. Thank you in advance for providing the requested information.