It is the mission of the SLV Behavioral Health Group to provide a coordinated network of services to address mental health, offender issues, and domestic violence throughout the San Luis Valley. Every effort will continually be made to make all services accessible to the citizens of the San Luis Valley. We have the following programs available:
- Domestic Violence Services which provides:
- Community Education
- Victim Advocacy Services
- Alternative to Violence Program-A 36-week certified, domestic violence treatment program which teaches anger management, positive communication skills and alternatives to violence
- Anger Management Classes
- Sexual Offender Treatment Program – Providing court ordered treatment for adolescents and adult sexual perpetrators
- Useful Public Service – Coordinates court-ordered community work assignments
- Substance Abuse Services – substance abuse treatment and classes for DUI/Probation.
San Luis Valley Community Corrections is a residential/non-residential program housing adult offenders (facilities for both male and female) in a Conventional Community Corrections setting. The program also houses 50 adult males in a 90 day Intensive Residential Treatment (IRT) setting.