SLV Behavioral Health Group is committed to offering a comprehensive array of effective programs and services. We realize that no one person or organization can provide for all the mental health and wellness needs of a community. Supporting the citizens of the San Luis Valley requires collaboration among medical centers, schools, law enforcement, other health organizations, faith-based institutions, businesses, and government agencies.
Strong partnerships with relevant organizations and agencies in our communities are critical because working together will help us deliver necessary services through a variety of channels. It also presents valuable opportunities to share resources, develop joint goals and objectives, and learn from each other.
Partnerships are powerful tools that can help organizations maximize their resources. Working together leads to ideas for new partnerships, identification of gaps in your community, learning about local resources to avoid duplication of effort, and funding sources. Ultimately it may lead to sustaining our community resources.
Listed below are some of our integrated efforts and partnerships:
- Integrated Services with on-site clinical services in our local medical clinics across the San Luis Valley
- Early Childhood Council
- HB 1451 – Alamosa and Rio Grande Counties
- Anti-Violence Council
- Local Agencies, Parents, Students and Families:
- Local schools & colleges: Schools throughout the Valley. Adams State College, Trinidad Junior College
- Alamosa, Conejos, Costilla, Rio Grande, Saguache Departments of Social Services
- Law Enforcement, Probation, Division of Youth Services
- Parents, Students, and Families
- Community Members
- Colorado Medicaid Community Mental Health Services Program Partners:
- Substance Abuse Managed Care:
Partners who fund services within the SLV Behavioral Health include: